Not planning to write a tear-jerking masterpiece like my sweet husband, but just had to add some fun details.
So this morning I looked in the mirror and almost screamed.. My FACE looked EXACTLY like Sister Rizzi Da Silva the second before she became unconscious from dehydration: GREEN!!! I demanded that Ryan come at once to examine me in the mirror and experience the kinda cool horror with me. So the kid waltzes over, takes a look, and declares "Huh. Well I don't see a thing. I'm color blind." Thanks Ryan. Pretty funny stuff.
I just have to say that this really was a beautiful, wonderful experience overall. I definitely went through my mini grieving process, but I LOVED every second of being pregnant, and to see Ryan come out in his true colors brought me closer to him than I've ever been before. He chose to let it bring out the best in him, and he has just shocked me with his sensitivity, love and sacrifice. I'm surrounded with love and support from the randomest sources. More than anything it's reminded us that God is real and loves us personally. What a crazy and amazing roller coaster life is! I feel I can never soak up every second of the ride quite enough. :)
A+ for optimism to both of you. Thank you for sharing, and continue to keep us updated!
ReplyDelete